Have you missed seeing Kate Middleton (AKA Duchess Of Cambridge) since the Royal Wedding? Poor Girl’s Guide Chicago sure has!
Luckily, Kate recently stepped out at the Annual Ark Charity Gala, looking stunning (once again) and we got our fix.
If you can’t swing an original Jenny Packham stunner like the Duchess – we feel your pain!
Since this is ‘A Poor Girl’s Guide’- we scoured the web to find some great look alike options for the real world. We also threw in some high-priced ringers just for fun!
REAL WORLD OPTIONS
- Origami fold contour dress by ASOS PREMIUM. Featuring square V panel to the front, deep V to the reverse, folded panel details to the side, and concealed zip closure to the reverse.Model wears a UK 8 and her height is 176cm/5’9.5″
JS Collection Dress, Strapless Embellished Gown
- When the occasion calls for true glamour, this stunning JS Collection gown is a perfect choice.
- Beachwood pleated chiffon and sateen v-neck dress
Shop: @ Nordstrom / nordsrtom.com
- A variety of multicolored beads embellish the scooped neckline of a jersey dress, fashioned with thin and wide pleats at the bodice and skirt.
COUTURE RINGERS (JUST FOR KICKS)
Aidan Mattox One-Shoulder Long Beaded Gown
Shop: @ Bloomingdales / bloomingdales.com
- This one-shoulder long evening gown from Aidan Mattox features beading detail throughout: an elegant floral pattern on the fitted bodice. and long lean lines on the flared skirt, creating a look that is both subtle and dramatic in its beauty.
Price: (Orig: $5,810) NOW: $2,324
Shop: @ theoutnet.com
- Pleated silk-chiffon gown
Lela Rose Crystal Gown
Shop: @ ShopBop.com
- Strapless Gown with Crystals