Cocktails, Hors d’oeuvres, Vintage Fashion, Glamour and Goodie Bags at The Red Canary
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: The Red Canary
Chicago, IL 60642
Tickets $35 and $45
StyleChicago.com will hold the second annual “The End of Prohibition” party at The Red Canary on Thursday, June 21. From 6-9 p.m., dressed up guests will enjoy an evening of Prohibition era indulgences, from creative cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to vintage fashions and on-site beauty services. Party attendees will have the chance to try their luck at roulette and craps tables, as well as compete in “The Great Gatsby” costume contest (don your best flapper dress as period dress is encouraged, but not required). This roaring 1920s themed event will be held on both levels of the glitzy gastrolounge and lush, 2,000 square foot patio.
VIP admission ($45) includes the highly sought-after StyleChicago goodie bag (over 30 items valued at $250) and early check-in at 5:30 p.m. General Admission tickets are $35. Tickets may be purchased at brownpapertickets.com – event 247802. The StyleChicago.com website also provides a link to ticket information. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age or older. Valet parking will be available for $8.
* Creative cocktails by American Harvest Organic Vodka, Bärenjäger Honey Liqueur & Kentucky Bourbon
* Beer by Peroni and Batch 19
* American comfort food hors d’oeuvres by The Red Canary
* Roulette and craps games on the balcony
* Mini spa and beauty services by Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa and Massage Envy
* “The Great Gatsby” costume contest (period dress encouraged, but not required)