South Water Kitchen invites you to a special Fire & Ice Dinner on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 7:00pm. Created by Chef Roger Waysok, each course will feature a spicy ingredient and a refreshingly chilled ingredient, paired together in an unexpected way. The five-course menu will consist of the following line-up:
- 1st Course : Watermelon Carpaccio with Habanera Vinaigrette
- 2nd Course: Bourbon Braised Pork Belly with Peach BBQ Glaze
- 3rd: Course: Ancho Seared Tuna with Pickled Jalapeño and Jicama Slaw
- 4th Course : Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Barley Risotto
- 5th Course : Ginger Flan with Honey Poached Pear
Part of the Chicago Gourmet Wine & Spirit Dinner Series 2013, the sumptuous Fire & Ice Dinner is $55 per person, which includes a wine pairing with each course. Open to the public, guests can RSVP by calling, 312-236-9300 or online, www.southwaterkitchen.com.
Please also see the full dinner and wine pairing menu here:http://dev.southwaterkitchen.com/files/pdf/media_50.pdf