The Randolph Street Market Festival is home to the world-renowned Chicago Antique Market, Indie Designer Market,Modern Vintage Chicago and the Holiday Market. As seen in Travel & Leisure, the NY Times, Lucky Magazine and featured on TV news shows and web casts, the Randolph Street Market Festival is considered “a mecca of cool”, “the best hot spot for antiquing”, “the best Chicago venue for people watching”, and “the Barney’s of Vintage”. Celebrity designerNate Berkus says, “I love this market…the quality is incredible!” As one of Chicago’s most happening monthly parties, Randolph Street Market has become the summer destination!
This European-style, indoor-outdoor urban antique market in the historic West Loop neighborhood features 200 select purveyors of high quality, amazingly priced “finds”, offering unlimited creative inspiration and hours of fun. Shoppers can find furnishings, vintage clothing, jewelry, collectibles, etc.
• Complimentary Furniture Delivery* within downtown Chicago! Click for info.
• Shopping Refund Vouchers for Admission by Vendors: Each voucher is for $5 off and the vendors should reduce the purchase price by $5 on items valued $25 or more. Note that not all vendors are able to honor the voucher due to their profit margins and customer should ask vendor if they accept the voucher before they shop in their booth.
• Lower advance ticket price! $8 general online / $3 student online
• KIDS UNDER 12 ALWAYS FREE!
• NEW Early Shopping Saturdays – Outdoors at 8am and Indoors at 9am/ 100% of proceeds going to Chicago House charity. $25 at the door / $20 online advance
And this “Market of Markets” just gets bigger and better!
This month, Randolph Street Market will return August 24+25 with a hip back to school theme. Chicagoans can savor the last days of summer at the Market and stock up on all the must-have fashions, home office essentials and vintage dorm décor from the country’s top vendors. The Market will showcase vintage dresses, fashion accessories, lava lamps, filling cabinets, vintage typewriters and cameras and so much more.