RANDOLPH STREET’S 7TH ANNUAL HOLIDAY MARKETS FEATURE HOLIDAY DÉCOR, FURNITURE, JEWELRY, ANTIQUES, FASHION ACCESSORIES AND MORE!
Snatch Up Randolph’s Staff Picks, Meet Style Experts Graham Kostic and Barri Leiner Grant and Grab Your Girls for a Glam Shopping Weekend
November 23+24 & December 14+15
CHICAGO, IL- Looking for inspiration for this year’s holiday season? Have all your holiday decorating, party planning, fashion and entertaining questions answered by the vintage kings and queens at the Randolph Street Market 7th Annual Holiday Market December 14 +15. The Randolph Street Market is the perfect one stop shop for all your holiday needs, including a mix of antique, vintage and modern goods encompassing home décor, furniture, jewelry, men’s toys and accessories, art, mink stoles, gourmet chocolate gift boxes, and custom-made gifts. Make this season as unique as the selection of wares you’ll find from 90+ vendors!
Along with the fabulous vendors and one of a kind finds, Randolph Street Market is proud to announce the “Randolph Street Market Staff Wish List” picks. Wondering what the always stylish Sally Schwartz wants this holiday season? How about top picks by her trusted support team? Look out for festive red ribbons and purchase a sought after item from the “RSM Staff Wish List” to benefit Toys for Tots. And, all shoppers that bring a toy to be donated to Toys for Tots will get free entry all weekend long!
Highlights for 2013:
• Mix and mingle with local Style Experts Graham Kostic of Glossed and Found in November and famed stylist and writer, Barri Leiner Grant at December’s Market, and find out what these trendsetters have in their stocking stuffers. They’ll be scouring the Market early Saturday before doors open to the public to hand pick the best gift ideas for everyone on your list! Check out our Facebook and Twitter networks all weekend long to see pictures of these experts hard at work with their fab finds.
• Pose in the NEW Candy Cane Holiday Photo Booth with drag performers from the Kit Kat Lounge for a complimentary digital holiday card, 1-2pm on Saturday. Additionally, the booth will be free both Saturday and Sunday, noon-4pm. Loosen up a bit first with delicious Peppermint Schnapps served at the Holiday Market Bar!
• Make the Holiday Markets a Girls Shopping Weekend 11am-2pm Saturday and get all dolled up while sipping on Mimosas with your four favorite girlfriends. Enjoy a complimentary lipstick color consultation with Finding Ferdinand, massages, blowouts and more by Floyd’s. Grab your girlfriends for fabulous shopping, treats, cocktails, and more and get glamified before you hit the Holiday party circuit.
• For the first time, Randolph Street’s Holiday Market presents Little Elves Craft Tent, an outdoor tented wintergarden with ornament making and art projects, plus hot cocoa, prizes & fun. Free for kids 11-3 Sat & Sun. Pick up your holiday greenery out here too!
• Our fancy food handmade and artisanal offerings include the savory and sweet such as: BellyQ tastings and lunch services, crepes, empanadas, cocktails, homemade caramels, gourmet blended olive oil, tasty chocolates and more. Foodie gifts to-go abound, making the perfect hostess gift or go-to thoughtful gift for those hard to buy for friends and family.
As always, Randolph Street Market offers a full entertainment experience all weekend long. DJ D Jones spins, a performance by Oakley Street Cello Ensemble and Carolers take the stage for classic holiday songs. Free gift-wrap onsite and free furniture delivery completes your shopping to do list! And don’t forget, a 2014 Randolph Street Market Season Pass is also a great gift for your favorite treasure hunter!
Make the Randolph Street Holiday Market the first Holiday Party you’ll attend this season and stretch your stylish dollars in a fun and fanciful space.
GENERAL INFORMATION RANDOLPH STREET HOLIDAY MARKETS CHICAGO
Randolph Street’s 7th Annual Holiday Markets
Saturday, December 14 + Sunday, December 15 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Beaux Arts Plumber’s Hall, 1340 W. Washington Street, Chicago FREE PARKING in huge onsite parking lot only steps away from entrance
PRICE: Discounted $8 tickets are available in advance (click here); general admission $10, students with ID $3 or $5 at the gate. Children 12 and under free.
Every paid admission gets a $5 or $10 shopping voucher good toward purchases. For more information, visit http://www.randolphstreetmarket.com.
Get your holiday shopping and party planning off to the right start with wares in all price ranges, from thrifty to extravagant, and not to mention the brilliant ideas you’ll get in regards to your own holiday displays. You will discover fabulous keepsakes from embroidered hankies to estate jewelry with everything in between. Timeless antiques and modern treasures including vintage and indie fashion, furniture, jewelry, art, decorative objects, house wares, and more will make this holiday show a memorable experience. Get a jump on the holiday season, beginning with vintage cheer spanning the decades!
FOR INFO: call (312) 666-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or randolphstreetmarket.com