Hotel Allegro’s Sweet 16 Promotion (Chicago)
As a way of thank guests for celebrating their 16th Birthday with them, Hotel Allegro Chicago is going to be surprising 16 guests that have made a reservation for Friday, March 28 with a sweet $16 rate for that night. The 16 guests will be selected at random and will be notified the evening of March 28th. When they check out, their bill will reflect the discounted rate for Friday.
Hotel Monaco’s Spring Vortex Package (Chicago)
After a record breaking snowy and cold winter across the country (especially in Chicago), we’re counting down the days until spring! Not only that, but we’re also tallying the inches of snowfall this winter and so far Chicago has accumulated 66.8 inches this season. What does that mean for you? $66.80 rates! That’s right! In honor of the first day of spring, when you book a room at the Monaco March 20-22 , your rate for Friday night of your stay will reflect the number of inches of snow Chicago has accumulated this winter at the time of booking. Following each new snowfall, we’ll adjust the rate to reflect the new snow totals according to the National Weather Service. Don’t delay and lock in your low rate of $66.80 now before the next snow storm hits Chiberia.
· Standard accommodations
· Available Thursday, March 20 – Saturday, March 22
· Minimum 2 night stay
· Standard rates start at $209/night; $142 total savings with this package!
· Booking Code: SPRING
Unplug with Hotel Monaco on March 7th (Chicago)
In honor of National Day of Unplugging, Hotel Monaco will be “going dark” from sundown on March 7th until sundown on March 8th and asking their fans/followers to do the same! Beginning on March 3, we will be asking fans/followers to submit photos to Facebook or Twitter of what they are planning to do on their Digital Day Off using #MonacoCHIUnplugs. Two lucky winners (one from Facebook and one from Twitter) will win our “Black Out Package” in our Tranquility Suite. Package details below:
· Overnight accommodations in our Tranquility Suite (for two)
· Surrender your electronic devices at check-in where they’ll be kept under lock and key until your departure
· Complimentary tech-free amenities based on your favorite ways to relax. Prior to your arrival, we’ll ask you to complete a quick five-question form so we can have a few of your favorite goodies waiting for you.
· $30 in-room spa credit
· Late check-out, if available
Hotel Palomar Chicago’s Park and Swim Spring Break Package
Whether you are planning a road trip to Chicago with your family for spring break or renting a car while you are in town, have no worries about where to park. Not only that, but after a long day sightseeing take the kids to unwind at our 17th floor indoor heated pool. The Palomar is offering a special Park and Swim package includes:
· Two Palomar logo beach towels (yours to keep)
· Overnight valet parking
· Kimpton Kids adventure bags
· Beach ball and sunglasses (yours to keep)
· Valid for stays March 21 – April 26