Timothy O’Toole’s Pub Takes You to Soldier Field
Timothy O’Toole’s Pub Chicago
622 N. Fairbanks Court
Chicago, IL 60611
All Bears Home Game Days
Attention Chicago Bears ticket holders! Skip the expensive stadium parking and hop on Timothy O’Toole’s Bears Bus for convenient and fun, round trip transportation to Soldier Field. For all regular season home games, The Monster’s of the Midway shuttle bus leaves Timothy O’Toole’s Pub in Streeterville one hour and fifteen minutes before kick-off. A $10 fee includes beverages on the bus.
Please visit TimothyOTooles.com and click “Store” (direct link BearsBusTickets) or call 312-642-0700 for shuttle seat reservations. Tickets are will call only and must be picked up 30 minutes prior to departure. This is a 21+ bus.
No game ticket? No worries! O’Toole’s has over 70 large screen televisions that will show every play with sound. Weekend brunch starts at 9:30 a.m. on home game days, and a bloody mary/mimosa bar is available.
- September 7 vs. Buffalo at Noon
- September 28 vs. Green Bay at Noon
- October 19 vs. Miami at Noon
- November 16 vs. Minnesota at Noon
- November 23 vs. Tampa Bay at Noon
- December 4 vs. Dallas at 7:25 p.m.
- December 15 vs. New Orleans at 7:30 p.m.
- December 21 vs. Detroit at Noon